Oliver Peoples MP-2 Amber Tortoise Pewter with Forest Green Polar Glass
Oliver Peoples is pleased to re-introduce the MP-2 as part of the limited edition vintage re-release circa 1987. The iconic MP-2 is one of the most celebrated frames that has defined the brand’s heritage. To maintain the same attention to detail, craftsmanship, and integrity of the original, the frame was reproduced in the same Japanese factory where the original was made. The MP-2 features a P3 lens shape filigreed eyewire, bridge and temples, with a plastic eyewire insert. Offered with a custom vintage inspired polarized green glass lens.
- Amber tortoise and pewter frame color
- Polarized vintage inspired green glass lens
- Folding metal hinges P3 lens shape with filigreed eyewire bridge and temples
- Packaged in Oliver Peoples Vintage case
- Sizes: 48 mm lens - 24 mm bridge