Napier Silver-Plated "Big Dipper" Bar Tool
A collectible silver-plated four-in-one bartender's tool, named the "Big Dipper" featuring a spirits measure, ice scoop with adjoined ice tongs and bottle opener. Marked with measuring intervals for one and two ounce pours. Manufactured by the Napier Company of Meriden, Connecticut, circa midcentury. Excellent condition.
- Manufactured by the Napier Company
- Dates to mid 20th century
- Brilliant silver plate finish
- 4oz jigger with 1oz intervals
- Designed by George DeCarlo
- Impressed Napier, Pat-Pending
- Size 7" L.