Large James Dixon & Sons Silver and Leather Flask
A superb large sized silver plate and leather travel flask manufactured by British silversmith James Dixon & Sons of Sheffield, England. Designed with a hinged door knob top twist stopper, glass body encased in brown leather, and fitted with a removable cup. Excellent vintage condition.
- Silver-plate and leather
- Remove-able cup
- Central interior viewing window
- Large size; made for travel
- Impressed "JD&S EP" on base
- Made in England
- Circa first half 20th Century
- Size: 6-3/4" H. x 4-1/2" L. x 1-1/2 W.