James Dixon & Sons Crocodile & Sterling Silver Hip Flask
This silver James Dixon & Sons hip flask dates to the early 20th century. The top half of the flask is bound with brown crocodile skin, while the screw off lid and removable cup are made of sterling silver polished to a brilliant finish. The flask is 5.5 inches in height and 2.75 inches wide; an ideal size for discretely storing in a sports jacket pocket. A true collector’s item and wonderful gift.
- Hallmarked "JD&S" for prestigious British silversmiths James Dixon & Sons
- Brown crocodile skin with glass liner
- Removable sterling silver cup and cork lined bayonet bayonet cap
- Size: 5.5" H. x 2.75" L. x 1" W.
- Excellent condition
- Handmade in Sheffield, England
Shipping & Returns