James Dixon & Sons Alligator & Sterling Silver Hip Flask
An exquisite James Dixon & Sons hip flask dates to the early 20th century. The top half of the flask is bound with brown alligator skin, while the screw off lid and removable cup are made of sterling silver polished to a brilliant finish. A true collector’s item and wonderful gift.
- Hallmarked "JD&S" for prestigious British silversmiths James Dixon & Sons
- Brown alligator skin with glass liner
- Removable sterling silver cup and cork lined bayonet cap
- Size: 5-1/2" H. x 3-1/2" L. x 1" W.
- Impeccable condition
- Handmade in Sheffield, England