Oliver Peoples O'Malley Sun Vintage DTB with Midnight Express Polar Sunglasses
The O'Malley was a handmade acetate frame inspired by the classic sunglasses worn by Los Angeles Dodgers' former owner, Peter O'Malley. Today, the O'Malley remains one of the most recognizable frames in Oliver Peoples history. The fully acetate style in a classic P3 lens shape features a vintage keyhole bridge and retro pin-detailing on the frame front and along the temples. Paired with a high quality midnight express polarized lens to complete this iconic sunglass.
- Vintage Dark Tortoise Brown acetate frame
- Midnight express polarized lenses
- UV filtering protection
- 5 barrel metal hinges
- Keyhole bridge and classic P3 shape
- Premium Oliver Peoples case with lens cloth
- Size: 45mm eyesize - 22mm bridge - 145mm temple
- Made in Italy
We offer complimentary shipping on all US orders over $150 and a full 30 day return policy on our products. We Ship Worldwide!