Oliver Peoples O'Malley Sun Brown Tortoise Cream with Super Brown Polar Glass
The O'Malley was a handmade acetate frame inspired by the classic sunglasses worn by Los Angeles Dodgers' former owner, Peter O'Malley. Today, the O'Malley remains one of the most recognizable frames in Oliver Peoples history. The fully acetate style in a classic P3 lens shape features a vintage keyhole bridge and retro pin-detailing on the frame front and along the temples. Premium super brown polarized glass sunglass lenses.
- Brown tortoise cream frame color
- Premium polarized super brown glass sunglass lenses
- Folding metal hinges
- Keyhole bridge and classic P3 shape
- Packaged in Oliver Peoples case
- Sizes: 45 mm lens - 22 mm bridge
We offer complimentary shipping on all US orders over $150 and a full 30 day return policy on our products. We Ship Worldwide!