Laguiole Champagne Saber
Celebrate special occasions with heightened elegance by slicing open a celebratory bottle of sparkling wine with this heirloom-quality Laguiole champagne saber. Handmade in France's Laguiole region by artisan cutlery craftsmen, this champagne saber is made from natural horn and corrosion-resistant stainless steel. An excellent gift for the oenophile and the connoisseur of fine living.
- This champagne saber is produced by a single master cutler whose craft begins with shaping the horn and concludes with the blade fitting
- The blade is constructed of durable, corrosion-resistant Sandvick stainless steel Finely grained, water-resistant natural
- Zebu horn handle provides a secure grip
- Decorative chasing on the metal spine of the handle serves as the hallmark of the craftsman who made the tool
- Packaged in an attractive Laguiole box
- Blade: 10-1/2 L., handle: 5 1/2"L. , 11.6 oz.
- Made in France