Oliver Peoples O'Malley Sun Amber Tortoise With Green Polar Glass
The O'Malley was a handmade acetate frame inspired by the classic sunglasses worn by Los Angeles Dodgers' former owner, Peter O'Malley. Today, the O'Malley remains one of the most recognizable frames in Oliver Peoples history. The fully acetate style in a classic P3 lens shape features a vintage keyhole bridge and retro pin-detailing on the frame front and along the temples. Premium polarized green glass sunglass lenses.
- Amber tortoise frame color
- Premium polarized G15 green glass sunglass lenses
- Folding metal hinges
- Keyhole bridge and classic P3 shape
- Packaged in Oliver Peoples case
- Sizes: 45 mm lens - 22 mm bridge